John, from Lucas Group talks about recruiting Veterans from around the country, for their next career.
John has his own website where he lists Post Military Careers, the jobs that John posts are broken down by region and the description for each job is put in a language that veterans can understand.
John, a Marine Corps Veteran himself, is an outstanding advocate for companies hiring veterans. John and his team will help any veteran with their resume, interview preparation and even help you to understand what is a reasonable compensation offer.
Check out Hot Jobs for the next chapter of your life!
Charles with Conaway Electrical Service, Inc. tells us exactly what Conaway is looking for in perspective employees, what the culture at Conaway is like and what future employees can expect when it comes to Compensation and Incentives.
Don’t forget to check out the Employment page @ Conaway Electrical Service, Inc. Employment
Call Conaway Electrical
Position Applying For / Qualifications / Hourly Pay Scale
- Apprentice Electrician Class I: Entry Level position up to AE II Position ($10-$12/hr)
- Apprentice Electrician Class II: Installation of EMT/GRC up to 1″ and make power connections up to 600 VAC under JE I supervision ($12-$15/hr)
- Journeyman Electrician Class I: Installation of EMT/GRC up to 3″ and make power connections up to 600 VAC under JE II supervision ($15-$20/hr)
- Telecommunications Journeyman: Installation and Connections of Copper Cat 3 voice and Cat 5 & 6 Data Cabling ($15-$20/hr)
- Journeyman Electrician Class II: Installation of EMT/GRC up to 3″ and make power, up to 600 VAC, and industrial motor control connections ($16-$22/hr)
- Leadsman Electrician: JE II requirements and able to lead a crew of up to 6 ($18-$23/hr)
- Industrial Controls Technician: JE II requirements and skilled in the implementation of PLC, Drives, and Programmable Controllers ($18-$25/hr)
- Foreman Electrician: Leadsman requirements and able to manage a crew of up to 12 ($20-$26/hr)
Click on some of the links to be forwarded to some of the career resources Ty spoke of. Sometimes all you need is a chance, thats all it takes to find out that you can thrive in this new chapter of your life.
How to ask for help…without saying help!